MailOnline.co.uk redesign ux/ui concept
MailOnline.co.uk is online version of DailyMail. I wanted to recreate website for this well-known newspaper to correct the mistakes that that make it difficult to get information.
1. Inconvenient layout creates some problems to read content. No clear article blocks and too little white space inside.
2. Bad typography and photos does not attract to reading articles.
3. A lot of advertising banners create a feeling of old spam site.
4. The site does not continue the brand of Daily Mail.
5. It’s not adaptive and does not have a version for mobile devices.